• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

1/6th scale Chevrolet 327 cu in V8 engine

Alpine 1789

SAOCA President
Diamond Level Sponsor
This was built by a guy named "Jim Moyer" who lives in Washington. Jose: this isn't your Jim Moyer, is it?

V6 JOSE

Donation Time
Hi Jim,

There is only one Jim Moyer. I can even recognize the red falnnel shirt that he usually wears. He has to be the most talented machinist/fabricator in the U.S. He designed the kit for the V6 Ford into an Alpine that we used to sell together. He's a super guy and a good friend. If you want anything fabricated, and I mean anything, just contact Jim, and you'll get the very best that is available anywhere.

Jose :)

This was built by a guy named "Jim Moyer" who lives in Washington. Jose: this isn't your Jim Moyer, is it?

V6 JOSE

Donation Time
Hi Jan,

You'd better sit down, because he is the very guy that designed the mounting system of the Alpine/V6 kit. Another guy designed and fabricates the headers for me. My friend Jim is one of the nicest guys you'd ever want to meet too. I think everyone who has communicated with him, can attest to that fact.

My contribution was to show him what I had done, and show him the important measurements; He took it from there. Is the reason that everyone is happy with their kits and V6 Alpines.

Jose :)

WHAT? Are you kidding me? This guy also designed the V6/Alpine kit? Come on....Unbelievable!