• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. S

Need Series II Front Vallance!

Hello, I have a 1962 Alpine in need of a new valance. The one I have is bent pretty bad. I saw the post from about a week ago regarding the valance. I can only find Valances for 1964 and forward. If anyone has a valance for sale or knows where I can find one please message me, or email me at...
  2. S

Numbers on my Transmission - what do they mean?

Hello, I recently pulled the Engine/Transmission out of my Series IV. The numbers on the Transmission read as follows: U 16 10 8 2DA15778 021369 Can anyone tell me what they mean, or tell me how I can find out what they mean? I've been searching all over the web and can't find a single...
  3. S

Alpine Series IV Engine/Trans. for sale!

Hey everyone, I just bought a 1962 Alpine and I am trying to sell the engine and transmission from it. The VIN is B9107694 LRX. The Engine lists "Series IV Block #B9400223 LRX" (which is sort of odd since series IV blocks weren't put in Alpines until 1964). Anyways, I am looking to sell the...
  4. S

Hey everyone, I just bought a 1962 Alpine that I plan on turning into an autocross car eventually. The VIN is B9107694 LRX. The Engine lists "Series IV Block #B9400223 LRX" (which is sort of odd since series IV blocks weren't put in Alpines until 1964). Anyways, I am looking to sell the...
  5. S

Hey everyone, I just bought a 1962 Alpine that I plan on turning into an autocross car eventually. The VIN is B9107694 LRX. The Engine lists "Series IV Block #B9400223 LRX" (which is sort of odd since series IV blocks weren't put in Alpines until 1964). Anyways, I am looking to sell the...