• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. Buck C

1963 series 3 alpine parts car for auction ( Highest bid)

Car is back on. Buyer backed out. Ain't carma a bitch....
  2. Buck C

Hey guys I'm gonna just let you guys stew that pot as you all know much more than I do about them. All I can say is bid to win..lol
  3. Buck C

Parting out a S5 Alpine in South Carolina

I talked to him today. Said he was good. He just finished a job in Nashville and is home now..
  4. Buck C

Parting out a S5 Alpine in South Carolina

Hi, Is this Eric dubeau hope I'm spelling it right. If so I was wanting to talk to you about vader. This is Jim Ellis brother in law.. if not very sorry...
  5. Buck C

Sure here it is... https://www.storagetreasures.com/auctions/detail/610244
  6. Buck C

Bid is at $20 with four days to go. Looking like a very cheap sale...
  7. Buck C

Hi guys this is Buck C. Owner of Vader. I have a series 3 parts car posted on storage treasures.com. Car is located in Columbia Sc. Just log on,search Columbia,and bid to win. It's a rusty old car,but has useable parts on it. View car on storage treasures.com. Take care all...cheers....
  8. Buck C

Invasion photos-put them here!

v-6 jose Thanks for the compliment on vader.It is really great to get that from someone of your caliber in the club.I have heard a lot about you and would like to meet up with you some day.The credit goes to Jim E.but I plan on keeping vader up.And adding my own twist to him.Jim E is my wife's...
  9. Buck C

Rear end Hardened Woodruff keys for V-6 conversion

Hey Guy's, I just wanted to let everyone know that I still have some of the hardened woodruff key set's available that are needed for the V-6 conversion on the sunbeam's. You would also want to replace these when ever you do a hub change. They are a much better upgrade than the originals...
  10. Buck C

A few more Photo's...
  11. Buck C

Hey Guy's Patty and I would like to thank you all for all the hospitality and for helping me out with vader.I still have not gotten that kink worked out yet,but I will keep you all posted on what the problem is.Jim E told me you were a great bunch of people and he was right.Even though we missed...
  12. Buck C

Vader is having problems trying to limp in

I am sure there are and most likely worse than mine.I am preparing for departure now.Cheers...Buck C
  13. Buck C

Hey is there an award for the shortest distance,but the longest to show up.hehe.....
  14. Buck C

Hey invaders, Buck C here.I hope the show is going well for all.I am ticked that I am missing out but I am having problems with vader.Things were looking good on Thursday,but then the starter went out and I found many other problems after that.I have been breaking my back to make it,but more...
  15. Buck C

Invasion Registration

Thanks for having us Todd.We look forward to soaking in the whole sunbeam culture.And learning all we can about it.Can't wait to meet all of you.Buck and Patty...
  16. Buck C

New owner of Vader

Cheers Bill,nice to mert you and thanks for having me...
  17. Buck C

New owner of Vader

Thanks,And nice meeting you.Yeah it is pretty quick.I am really happy with the purchase.Take care....Buck C
  18. Buck C

New owner of Vader

Hello All. I just wanted to introduce myself and my wife Patty.I am new to the sunbeam world.But I think I started of with a good one as I am the brother-in -law of Jim E and I bought Vader off of him.I really like the car and after some work on it,We plan to attend this years Invasion,since it...