• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. Houston, TX

Houston, TX

Almost Done
  2. V

67 series V for sale cheap

Do you still have the car for sale? Where in Texas are you located? How much are you asking? You mentioned car was on rotisserie, is it completely stripped, ie. suspension, drive train, etc. Thanks
  3. V

Alternator help please.

Thanks Kevin that Nissan alternator sure does sound like a good solution. Grant
  4. V

Alternator help please.

I'm not quite sure what they sent me. I am going to attempt to contact them to get some clarification. When the alternator arrived it came without any paperwork at all. It was sold as new and not a reman. Thanks for the reply. Grant
  5. V

Alternator help please.

Good afternoon all, I've almost got my series V ready to go. I bought a new alternator over a year ago from VB I believe. I've also installed a Summit version of the painless wiring system. I have a 10 guage red wire that says alternator power on it. The problem is I cannot figure out which pole...
  6. V

Dash?

Thanks George I e-mail your regular E-mail account. There are a lot of folks here that have dashes laying around. Lucky me.
  7. V

$570 roll bar

Did anyone see this rollbar on ebay? http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/AutoPower-Roll-Bar-Sunbeam-Tiger-Alpine_W0QQitemZ190199792144QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item190199792144Seems a bit pricey, or is that the going rate? I plan on building a similar bar for my series V. I've got a welder, tubing bender...
  8. V

Dash?

Hello all, I'm looking for a dash for my series V. Any condition will do. I plan on either refinishing or possibly upholstering. If it isn't suitable for either maybe to use it just as a template. Thanks in advance. Grant
  9. V

series v engine and transmission

Series V check your PM box thanks, Grant
  10. V

Legalities of Body Modifications

Here's a pic of the new hinge set-up, note the gas shock
  11. V

Well, first things first. In order to get past the fuel crossover tube dilema, I was planning on cutting and re-routing the stock setup. As a last case option I would use a combination of stock tubing and new rubber fuel hose. Unfortunately after some research I've discovered that I need...
  12. V

I appreciate the response, in order to have it registered in Texas it needs to be inspected, so I guess the logical step would be to talk to the local inspectors to see what I can get away with.
  13. V

Good evening all, I'm in the process of building my SV that I plan to put a V6 in and was wondering if anyone knew the regulations on things like having windshield wipers, backup lights, license plate lights, bumpers. I have shaved the door handles and windshield wipers. I've relocated the...