• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. C

Need to clear out some SII & SIV junk

I need to make some room in my garage. I have the remnants of a ‘62 SII and series IV parts cars that I want to clear out. Items include 2 transmissions, flywheels, and bell housings. Both would require a rebuild. The ‘62 had a Rapier engine in it, the IV had a 1725 motor. The Rapier motor was...
  2. C

Parts Hoarder Wanted

I'm looking for someone to take the remainder of my spares off my hands. I'm located in south central PA. I need to get rid of all the excess stuff I have in my garage. Years ago I bought a '62 SII and '64 SIV for parts. This is what I have left; front end clip from the SII, 2 hoods,2 trunk...
  3. C

Series II,IV,V Parts

I had to move my spares into my garage recently and I need to get rid of all this stuff I'm never going to use. I have a SII front end clip minus the valance. It's straight and rusted out at the rear of the wheel arches. It goes back to the door but the scuttle is cut out. I have three round...