• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. canuck pride

Soft Top and Hard Top Alignment

I was wondering if you ever got an answer to this question? I wondering my self on the measurement points.
  2. canuck pride

Alpine Ice Chest

That looks awesome.
  3. canuck pride

Clutch cylinder flex line

Hi guys,, I’m at the point of installing the hydraulic system for the clutch slave on my v6 conversion. I’m using a Wilwood master and a Wilwood pull slave hooked up to my T5 mustang transmission. Question is, do I install a flex line off of the cylinder to my hard line? And if so...
  4. canuck pride

Emergency brake handle clamp

Hello all,, I have a 67 Alpine and in need of the cable clamp that sits behind the emergency brake handle. It’s purpose is to hold the cable tight that goes to the rear axle. I have a left hand drive but I think both hands are the same. Thanks mike.
  5. canuck pride

Alpine Seat Backing

Thanks Junkman,,, I’ll try to hunt that down. Mike.
  6. canuck pride

Alpine Seat Backing

Reading an old post on seat rebuilds I see that you had used the ABS method. I was wondering if this was something that you would do again this way or was if difficult to form it? Thanks mike
  7. canuck pride

Emergency brake rods

Thanks guys. This helps out greatly. I’ll wait for my cable to come in and try again. Mike
  8. canuck pride

Emergency brake rods

Thanks mike for the pics,,, but I don’t think I had 2 flex cables. Just ordered a cable from SS and didn’t mention 2 of them. This pic I’m sending is all I have. A cable is on order. Mike
  9. canuck pride

Emergency brake rods

Hi guys,,, just wondering if any has any pics or access to pics of the emergency brake system on a stock 1967 alpine. I’m pretty sure that I’m missing some peace’s. Thanks.
  10. canuck pride

Why aren't people doing a 2.9 V6 swap?

Keep up the good work dan,,, looks awesome.
  11. canuck pride

Stock speedo and tack on a t5

Thanks Tom
  12. canuck pride

Stock speedo and tack on a t5

Hi guys,,, is it Possible to use the stock gauges” speedo “ on the mustang t5? Is there an adapter I can purchase to use them together? And as far as the tack,,, can I use the 4cylinder tack on the 2.8 v6? Thanks
  13. canuck pride

Wanted windshield latch catch.

Looking for the catch that the roof top latches to. 1967 alpine.
  14. canuck pride

What rear ends are the V6 guys using in their sunbeams.

What kind of cursing speed do you have with this set up?
  15. canuck pride

Tiger Scoop

I picked this housing up at a local swap meet. Bought the filter for the tallest measurement . I haven't been working on the project as fast as I would like. Might change it up once the engine and drive line are all buttoned up . Just wanted a cover over the hole for the long brakes. LOL
  16. canuck pride

Tiger Scoop

I'm using Joes mounts, I have room to move back but the front pulley will be close. Is your pulleys a stock part? I'll need to modify my engine mounts some how.
  17. canuck pride

Tiger Scoop

Thanks Dan,,, And after dropping the V6 in for the first time I'm finding that the measure for this air breather I'm using is critical for room . I still have to move engine back 1'' or so back, due to front pulley.
  18. canuck pride

Rotisserie (and mounting an Alpine on one)

I can't seem to find my pics for my rotisserie but I used the jacking holes and 2 engine stands that when facing each other had a long peace of angle hooked to each of the front legs of the stands. With car completely gutted I found this worked great.