• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. ALPINE5GT

Generator

Can someone confirm that a generator from a 1965 MGB part #15017 will fit my '65 Alpine? Thanks, Kevin
  2. ALPINE5GT

SIV Generator

Hi all, I know we can get a starter under an MG listing, but is there a reference for a Generator? Mine never got any oil to the rear bushing and had the belt too tight(new aquisition) and needs a new tail bushing. I would like to just get a replacement. Any leads? Thanx, Kevin
  3. ALPINE5GT

Tiger? sighting

Was on my way to work this morning and an orange Tiger with a white hard-top and a big "86" on a white circle went past me. In Salinas Ca. Anyone? Would like to know other Rootes cars in my area.
  4. ALPINE5GT

Late SIV Wiring

OK, so I am a little stumped. I have a late SIV auto with square doors and bonnet, round boot. The WSM calls for brown and blue feeds from the control box to the ign switch and headlamp switch. I have only brown and the DPO has wired the lights to run off the ignition switch(bad). I believe I...
  5. ALPINE5GT

66 Alpine V for sale

I have too many cars now, so I need to sell my 67. I bought it in mar of 2011 It is an original so-cal car with no rust. Matching engine s/n. All I have done to it is clean it up a bit and flush the cooling system as well as re-plumb the fuel lines. Good oil pressure, starts right up. Very...
  6. ALPINE5GT

Value of seriesV Alpines ?

I am looking to buy a SV in so-cal and wonder what the value is these days? It is rust free,has worn interior, great seats, no dash pad, a tear in the knee roll, non-original color, matching engine#, and very straight. apparently runs very well. Seller wants $5000 which is more than I paid for...