• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. Alpines in the French Alps

Alpines in the French Alps

Driving the 'Route Napoleon' on the way home from the 50th birthday party of the Alpines launch in Cannes.
  2. Tim C's Alfie

Tim C's Alfie

Mmmm leather!
  3. Tim C's Alfie

Tim C's Alfie

OOoops! a nude!
  4. Tim C's Alfie

Tim C's Alfie

Holbay engine
  5. Tim C's Alfie the Alpine

Tim C's Alfie the Alpine

Before resto, in the corner!
  6. Tim C's Alfie,

Tim C's Alfie,

'67 Commodore Blue S V
  7. Tim C's Alfie

Tim C's Alfie

Nice cream Leather!
  8. Tiimch

Hi, from England!

pics of my car Tony, I have beaten you to it! I downloaded (uploaded?) some pics the day I registered! They are in the Series V part of the Gallery. With the Title Tim C's Alfie. (Well, you gotta give an old car a name, now, Haven't you!!??) Ha! Don't confuse my car with Macem's...
  9. Tiimch

Hi, from England!

AAhhh! Mr Tony Perrett, THE very Gent who recommended I sign on here!! Yes Tony, it's Tim from Heyford! And Yes I really did make the Cannes trip and back, with my father in tow, (to help with the fuel and hotel bills, but don't let on;) and the car still looks good for it!!
  10. Tiimch

Hi, from England!

Hello there, fellow Alpiners! A friend in the club over here in Brit, advised me to log onto your web forum. So here I am. I'm probably too late to take advantage of your technical expertise and advice, as I have just spent 8 years worth of 'spare time' rebuilding my pride and joy! A '67 ser...