• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. L

1966 Alpine FOR SALE very ORIGINAL Best Of Show

SUNBEAM ALPINE 1966 Polar White - $10259 This car won 1st Place BEST OF CLASS at 2009 BRITISH CAR DAY San Diego. The reason it won was the fact that it is in excellent condition and that it is as close to being an original as any other Sunbeam at the event. The car is basically rust free. You...
  2. L

alpine with miata engine and tranny

i am thinking of modifying my original 1966, which won best of class last year at san diego english car days....has anyone heard of anyone making that type of change ?
  3. L

1966 Alpine Voted Best Of Class San Diego Miata Engine Swap ??

my polar white alpine is an almost perfect original and was voted best of class at 2009 San Diego British Car Days, i am now considering upgrading my engine and tranny to a miata...any comments would be appreciated ...Dick...lastingimp@aol.com...present engine and tranny work fine and will be...