• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. J

LeMans in Saratoga pt. 2

Gentleman, I have had a 30+ year dream of owning and driving my own Harrington Lemans since seeing one in 1979-80. I fulfilled the first part of that desire a few years ago and the car has been stashed in my hanger with my old Piper J-3 for almost 2 years now. I am however, at a crossroads...
  2. J

My 54 Talbot Sport Saloon

I need to move a few vehicles on and the 54 Talbot is on the list to find a loving home...$4500.00 to a fellow Sunbeam nut. These are real nice cars and a perfect companion for your Alpine. I would keep it if I didn't have the Harrington looking at me all the time...
  3. J

My 54 Talbot Sport

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/cto/4646216676.html
  4. J

Harrington in Saratoga, Calif.

Gentleman, This is Joel in Saratoga. I just got the Le Mans I home that I picked up in Socal 2 years ago. It has been owned by the same gent since 1964 (2nd owner) Is there anyone in San Jose area who owns one? I would welcome the opportunity to look another one over and get some feedback...
  5. J

West Coast car haulers?

Gents, This is Joel in Saratoga Calf. Does anyone know of or have any experience with car haulers on the West Coast? I need to move a Sunbeam from Riverside to the S.F. Bay area and am having trouble doing it myself. I am almost ready to hire it out and get it handled. Any leads would be...