• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. 63 Beamer

Tiger Body?

Looking at the shape of the transmission tunnel makes me think this could be a Tiger body. In any case the seller has no clue as to what they have...
  2. 63 Beamer

Series 3 on eBay

Is it my eyes or is the gas filler neck in the wrong location for a series 3...
  3. 63 Beamer

Something doesn't look right....

Hey, check out this eBay listing. How many things can you find wrong? Item number: 320355046066...
  4. 63 Beamer

Brake lines

Hi... I'm planning on replacing the metal brake lines on my Series 3 and was wondering what size they are. Are they 3/16" or 1/8" , or perhaps some metric size? Thanks. Tom
  5. 63 Beamer

Series 3 wiring

I know it's hard to believe but I have a few issues related to the wiring. What is the correct size fuse? I was going to replace mine but the end caps are illegible. Thanks. Tom
  6. 63 Beamer

French built Alpine

Does anyone know roughly what percentage of the Alpines were produced in France and where the plant was located? Just curious as I haven't been able to locate any info. Thanks.
  7. 63 Beamer

Chassis # Letter Suffixes

Does anyone know what the letter "S" stands for in the suffix "LSX"? This is what is stamped onto the ID plate of my car. The engine block has the suffix "LRX" although the VIN numbers are the same on both indicating that I have the original engine. Any help in figuring out this discrepancy is...