• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. BJC - Lost Car

BJC - Lost Car

Lost car - but still looking
  2. BJC

Looking for my old car -

Unfortunately, I have nothing else available. The color being so unique, and the dash is a one-of because I built it in the HS wood shop…I have only 6 photos and 2 are in color…The car also had a black hard top…That’s all there is….I sold it to a High School friend, Ian Gordon. I think...
  3. BJC

Looking for my old car -

Just a shot in the dark I guess... I tried a few years back to find my old Alfa - What a story that would have been for its current owner...but Illinois does not have records available on computer that far back...pity...that car had an interesting history... The Alpine was my first car...
  4. BJC

Looking for my old car -

Hello, I’m a new member here and a previous owner of 2 Alpines… I’m doing some research as to the where-about’s of one of my old Alpines and I thought this would be as good place to begin…It was a 1962 Alpine, that alone is not very descriptive I know, but the fact that is was painted...