• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. kwhite

Clutch parts

It looks like you may have a 3" release bearing yoke in there. What would cost be including shipping standard to Kansas City, 64113?
  2. kwhite

Vintage Minilites for Sunbeam Tiger

Four original Ford pattern Minilite wheels made in England. These came off a Tiger CA: 1975. Also included is an excellent steel wheel spare. $1,000.or best offer, (shipping not included).
  3. kwhite

Wiper Motor

Date of manufacture appears to be 6/62. Numbers on part are: 54071165 (circle Symbol) 75458A DR3A 12V 6 62 I have a SIV but I acquired this with a garage full of Alpine and Tiger parts that I have sold off over the years to finance my modest restoration. Check out the photos for...
  4. kwhite

Wiper Motor

Hi Aaron, I have an extra Lucas wiper motor that I acquired with a large cache of good used and NOS Sunbeam parts about 10 years ago. I am sure it is in working order will bench test it if you still need one. Thanks, Kevin
  5. kwhite

Vintage Ansen Mag Wheels for Sale

I will keep you posted. I have 4 13"x 5" - still dealing with tire dismounting and disposal.
  6. kwhite

Vintage Ansen Mag Wheels for Sale

Anybody looking for some original Ansen slots? I have a lot that includes 5 13"x5.5" and 2 13"x7". Will remove old tires and ship within lower 48. These came from Sunbeam Alpine and Tiger racer last used mid 1970's. $300 plus shipping, (estimate $100) from Kansas City, Mo Also have a set...
  7. kwhite

1592 Oil Pump needed

Attached please find images I refereed to:
  8. kwhite

1592 Oil Pump needed

S !4 Pump and Drive Gear and Cam I have extra spares of everything in excellent condition. May want to rebuild/inspect clearance on pump while it is out. I have made every mistake in the book on these 3 times. With patience and a beer or two it is now a strong running car that I drive...
  9. kwhite

Winter Cleaning Sale

You can send pics to kevinvwhite1@gmail.com Thanks!
  10. kwhite

Wheel Lug Stud, 67 Alpine.

Jim, Albert probably has 1,000 of those studs behind all the other stuff he has. If he has not sent one already let me know. I have 4 NOS for bolt on and I have knock offs. PM with your address and I will send you one gratis. Or if you would like all four that's good too as they are of no use...
  11. kwhite

Winter Cleaning Sale

Do you still have good wire wheels for sale? I have an S4 with a bad rear spline front w/broken spoke and generally tired wheels. Thanks
  12. kwhite

New Door, Ignition & Boot/Trunk Lock Barrels

Sorry to hear you are having problems. I had a very positive experience with Robin last Spring. It appears he is a one man operation but had a large inventory - perhaps something has come up personally. Keep on trying, I hope it works out for you.
  13. kwhite

Key blanks

correction: intelligentmetals@gmail.com
  14. kwhite

Key blanks

Sunbeamers I had the very good fortune to connect with Robin Human in the UK. He provided 50 year old NOS Keys & barrels and was gracious to deal with me on cost, (extremely reasonable). My Royal Express Mail Delivery arrived at my office today. I refitted my ignition and door handles over a...
  15. kwhite

Looking for parts contacts

So sorry we did not cross paths sooner. I sold a pristine T assembly to a person via ebay last year who sent negative ratings because of minor surface rust at release end on a 45 year old part. Good on you Man! My first was an easy resto on my Grandfather's pristine 1936 Ford. Enjoy every moment...
  16. kwhite

Rebuildable/rebuilt Series V head needed

I have two beautiful heads are probably SV considering the other stuff I got with them. Not sure how to identify for you, (I have an SIV). They appear to have been boiled/ground/planed, and heliocoiled as needed. One has remnants of wire tag in place and both have covers. Also have large...
  17. kwhite

Overdive Input Shaft and Adapter

Sorry Tom- I thought I replied that these items had been sold.
  18. kwhite

In response to the non syncro question; I am not educated enough to distinguish. I will provide any additional photos if needed. I wanted to give club members first option before ebay.
  19. kwhite

I have had these sitting around too long and have concluded I am content to never see the sweet side of 60 mph in this car. Anyone in need? All offers considered - want to sell together if possible. Thanks all. PM or email kevinvwhite@sbcglobal.net Kevin
  20. kwhite

SV Alternator bracket

I have a tested (5 years ago unit) with mounting hardware, Open to offers for all - you better know you meed a backup! Best offer is cool