• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. L

Project Car Wanted (Sort Of)

Im a previous (~1980) owner of a '66 Alpine. I recently found that car (pictures and video in previous post) and considered buying it but it seems a bit too much imho (3k) for the amount of rust and work just to get it potentially running. Anyway, Ive got my workshop finished and "sort of"...
  2. L

Potential Buyer of a '66 Alpine

Hello - Im new to this forum and joined to hopefully collect some insight before a potential buy of a '66 Alpine. The car may be the one that I owned from '75 to '89 (attached photo). I grew up tinkering with vintage (maybe not vintage then) cars as my dad had 2 MG's, an Alfa, a '65 Alpine and I...