• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. T

Building a V8 non-Tiger Alpine

Our street cars run 9.90@132, 9.34@144 and 9.08@151. No NVH at all......where's the eye roll emoji....
  2. T

Sorry in advance for the questions... What is IME? What is NVH? I have 7 cars with solid mounts and I am not aware of any issues.
  3. T

We're leaning towards an aluminum LS
  4. T

Customer has to decide. I want to show him the challenges. It may end up as an LS or big 4. But the current request is to be similar to the Tiger. His wallet....my car is the starting point.
  5. T

I have heard. Plan to use MG parts since I have them. I did a V8 MG a few year back.
  6. T

Good Info. Thanks
  7. T

Thank you
  8. T

PM sent
  9. T

I have literally completed hundreds of transplants in other chassis', including fwd to rwd conversions and hundreds of crossbreed swaps. What is am looking for is pictures and information on what was done on the Tigers.
  10. T

I own a 1967 Alpine. I want to do a V8 conversion and it does not have to be a 289. What I want to do is emmunate some of the techniques used on the Tiger such as the firewall and steering. What or where is the best source of information and pictures for the firewall modifications? I am...