• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. Jeff@1965Tiger

Can the Drivers side Head be removed while engine is in the Tiger?

It appears I have a bad cylinder, #7. I have check compression and it is 45 psi :( The engine had a fresh rebuild when restored but something went wrong. I suspect the compression ring was too tight and broke the piston???? Some suggest detonation??? I have scoped it and see issues with the top...
  2. Jeff@1965Tiger

Where can I get STOCK front coil springs?

I am looking to replace my tired front TIGER springs with NEW "stock" springs. However, I do not seem to be able to locate springs unless they are custom made for $400 and take 2 months to make. Knowing that there are thousands of USA domestic makes and models over the years has anyone found...