• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. BillyG

Timing light

Thanks
  2. BillyG

Timing light

Thanks
  3. BillyG

Timing light

Hopefully you’ve received your 100% disability rating! I filed March of 2001 received 100% in November 2002. That’s the only reason I can play with old cars!
  4. BillyG

Timing light

I too am a life member with agent orange, 101st Airborne 1971…
  5. BillyG

Timing light

What’s the best timing light out their for a Alpine?
  6. BillyG

15 inch Rims

I appreciate your input. I personally think it’s the short side wall is make the tire look out of place.
  7. BillyG

15 inch Rims

Thanks
  8. BillyG

15 inch Rims

Sounds like I should Stay away from a 205, maybe 185. With that in mind what would the Aspect number be for a 185? My current tire being 175/55/R15 I feel the side wall is too short.
  9. BillyG

15 inch Rims

10. BillyG

15 inch Rims

Did you have to modify any sheet metal for that wide of tire
  11. BillyG

15 inch Rims

Thanks
  12. BillyG

15 inch Rims

Does anyone know of a tire company that makes a more traditional looking tire for a 15 inch Panasport rim. My current tires are Continental 175/55/R15’s and the tread pattern looks like it doesn’t fits the car. Any suggestions?