• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. AlsPine

ARP rod bolts for chevy will work in a 1725 rod?

Anyone know which one it is? Thanks
  2. AlsPine

FYI--1959-68 Sunbeam Alpine Tech Tips Link

Found the info on the oil passage mod under Chevy 350 connecting rods Didn't see this info or link on the forum so thought I would post it for everyone to look at. http://www.team.net/www/rootes/sunbeam/alpine/mk1-5/techtips/techtips.html
  3. AlsPine

Drilling out the oil passage to the center main on the 1725 engine

There was some documentation describing opening an oil passage to the center main with a 21/64th drill going through the hole where the oil pressure line is connected. It also increases the oil flow to the rockers. I am unable to find the documentation describing this. Anyone know where to find...
  4. AlsPine

Changing from wire wheel to sold wheel hubs.

Hi all, I have a series 3 Alpine with wire wheel hubs, but want to change out to the standard hubs for "Panasport" wheels. I have replaced the front suspension cross member with a late Alpine cross member that has been rebuilt, so that's solved. As for the rear hubs, there are several...
  5. AlsPine

Series 3 on Ebay

Anybody see the Series 3 Alpine on ebay? 15K BIN Must have had a high reserve as it got up to 9K, but reserve was not met.