• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. SDPhil

Parting out a Series V in NY

Thanks! Mark reached out already!
  2. SDPhil

Parting out a Series V in NY

Do you have the door lock barrels and keys available?
  3. SDPhil

Car cover

California Car Covers makes the best. I spent about $240 on mine for an indoor cotton cover and it fits like a glove.
  4. SDPhil

SV Flame trap

Got it. Thanks! Phil
  5. SDPhil

SV Flame trap

Since we've got an audience, I've got a question. I've got my flame trap installed, its original. How do I verify if it's working? You can blow through from both sides. Is there supposed to be a check valve in it?
  6. SDPhil

Series 1/2 soft top center cover panel

Hi all, I believe I have a S1/S2(not S3) top center cover. It was given to me a fellow car enthusist who had no need for it. Neither did I, as I have a series V but he was going to trash it otherwise so i saved it. The cover is very solid. It's missing the latches but is not bent or warped or...
  7. SDPhil

Soft top metal cover panel Series 3

Ill sendosend pictures this evening. Itll be tomorrow before I have time to the shipping part. PayPal works. Happy to give it a home. Phil
  8. SDPhil

Shoot me your email and I'll send some photos. It's in good condition, just needs a good sand. I'll make sure it's packaged appropriately. Phil
  9. SDPhil

I also have a soft top center cover I aquired for free. It doesn't have the latches, just the metal cover part. I'm willing to give it to you for free, if you just pay for shipping.
  10. SDPhil

Heater Switch Knob required

It is! $10 bucks total shipped from UK.
  11. SDPhil

Heater Switch Knob required

Who reproduces the plastic ones? (For a series V)
  12. SDPhil

Need Float for Zenith Stromberg 150cd

Found fuel blowing out the rear flange of my carb through the ambient air pressure port. Newly rebuilt carbs in the last couple years too. After chasing my tail for a couple days.. found out my float is not completely sealed.. and this whole time I thought my needle valve was stuck. I'm...
  13. SDPhil

68 Sunbeam Alpine

I'm just finishing my restoration.. I have my original tags but would be interested in fresh stamped ones. Anyway I could also get this gentlemans information as well? Phil
  14. SDPhil

Series V inside door pull handle

Hi all, I'm looking for a inside door pull (not latch) handle. My chromer managed to loose one of them unfortunately. Preferably one in good to decent shape I can use. Thanks! Phil in San Diego
  15. SDPhil

Wheeler Dealers Alpine Parts Bin #4

I bought the #94 (lights) from when the bin was originally posted. I have since decided to not use them. I'll sell them for $50 plus S&H.
  16. SDPhil

Parting out a S5 Alpine in South Carolina

Morning, What condition do you suspect the windshield wiper motor and assembly is in? Phil
  17. SDPhil

Door parts

I have a spare passenger dovetail from my 66 series 5. It is not cracked or anything. It is painted over but I believe with a dremel you could polish it back up. I had success doing this for my door strikers. Would this suffice?
  18. SDPhil

A few more parts

Is the trunk latch for a series V?