• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. A

Series V overdrive ready gearbox

I am on the hunt for a Series V gearbox that is overdrive ready with the correct mainshaft. I already have a rebuilt overdrive and thought It would work with the existing gearbox but have been educated that it will not. It pays to do your research.Any other necessary pieces that I will require...
  2. A

2 pin electrical socket on the left(driver side) of a 1725 engine.

I recently installed a new high torque starter on my 67 series V and noticed a 2 pin electrical socket on the block. I have referred to the owners/repair manuals but I have not come across any documentation on what this hookup might be. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks
  3. A

Banjo type vacuum fitting on a 5"Girling servo

I am just about done rebuilding a crusty old servo I picked up on the web. Everything so far has gone well with the refit kit from Sunbeam Specialties and an excellent tutorial rebuild video available on youtube. I am trying to be meticulous about cleaning all the parts in the system and was...
  4. A

Bonnet handle/cable

The bonnet cable handle on my 67 is half gone. Is just the handle replaceable or do you have to replace the entire assembly? I am looking for any parts to solve this situation Thanks