• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. PINECAT

bucket seats, anyone?

Hello friends, I have a SIV that had its front seats removed and would like to find a couple replacements! Any suggestions on similar/substitute fitments is also appreciated. Since I will be reupholstering them, the fabric quality is not a problem if dog and or hamsters got loose and did...
  2. PINECAT

Series II dual carbs, cores for rebuild

These also have the intake manifold still sort of attached. Look pretty complete minus the nuts on one carb to the intake. I'd gladly trade these for the float I'm looking for for the 150 SV stromberg that I need! If anyone needs these carbs, let me know. They're just relaxing in my garage and...
  3. PINECAT

Zenith Stromberg 150CD need carburetor float!

Help! Have looked all over the country trying to find a float for the front carburetor on Series V stromberg. The existing plastic float is damaged and "not repairable" per the carburetor rebuilding shop. Anyone have some carburetor parts for this model? Would be lots of help.... Thanks...
  4. PINECAT

Zenith Stromberg 150CD need carburetor float!

Help! Have looked all over the country trying to find a float for the front carburetor on Series V stromberg. The existing plastic float is damaged and "not repairable" per the carburetor rebuilding shop. Anyone have some carburetor parts for this model? Would be lots of help...
  5. PINECAT

Rot free body panels, Series II with "subframe"

Hello everyone! I have acquired a Series II that is an original CA car. I am in S. CA. This is basically a stripped shell. I purchased it for parts for my Tiger but was told it was a Series IV and discovered its actually a II. I will be robbing the rocker panels, front valence and part of...
  6. PINECAT

Rot free body panels, Series II

Hello everyone! I have acquired a Series II that is an original CA car. I am in S. CA. This is basically a stripped shell. I purchased it for parts for my Tiger but was told it was a Series IV and discovered its actually a II. I will be robbing the rocker panels, front valence and part of...