• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Recent content by TR4eh

1. T

Gearbox parts - free to good home

I have a non-synchro first 4-speed, floorchange gearbox, good condition except for the tailshaft (damaged near the rear seal). I also have parts from a synchro-first 4 speed floor change: mainshaft shows damage at the rear bearing but the gears and layshaft appear to be fine. Anyone want these...
  2. T

Lot of parts

@belmateo any chance you would have the guts of a Tecalemit oil filter assembly? Looking for the pressure plate K.24591, looks like a top hat made from a washer.
  3. T

Wanted: lower bracket for Alpine S1-? generator

Yea, it's a project :) Thanks for the offer and the PM. We found a broken bracket in someone's parts in and have it welded. All's well again.
  4. T

Don, thanks I should have been clear about that. Looking for the lower bracket #1206770, reference number F382 on pages 26 (picture) and 49 of this parts manual http://mhartman.net/files/sunbeam/Alpine%20parts%20manual%20SI-SV%20searchable.pdf
  5. T

Will go on a Hillman Minx but it's the same bracket as an Alpine. Please let me know your price with shipping to NM, USA. Cliff