• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Recent content by T2C Alpine II

1. T2C Alpine II

2015 Seattle Sunbeam Swap Meet

Looking forward to meeting a few local Sunbeam folks and boy do I need parts...
  2. T2C Alpine II

Handbrake cable securement...Series II

Grease Fitting A member was kind enough to educate me on the concept of grease fitting in the Handbrake Cable. My ignorance is extreme. Thanks.
  3. T2C Alpine II

Handbrake cable securement...Series II

Hi Folks, just purchased a Series II handbrake cable from Sunbeam Specialties, my car's cable was missing along with various connective bits. [Have the handbrake itself]. A working handbrake is the first priority for getting my car out on the road. [have already had one brake system leak...
  4. T2C Alpine II

Odometer reset cord mounting...

Have obtained an original dash for our Series II and along with that a number of original gauges. Will be trying to get the Speedo hooked up to the Toyota T50, but that's for another day... Am wondering how/where the odometer reset cord and knob are mounted. Can't figure it out from the...
  5. T2C Alpine II

2015 Mailings

Wonderful Calendar Received today, wonderful job. Thank you for a great joining bonus.
  6. T2C Alpine II

Newbie...Toyota conversion

The motor mounts and the alternator mounts were all custom fabricated by a local shop. was a tough fit. Good luck! I think there are MG mounts involved in getting the motor attached.
  7. T2C Alpine II

And more... Alternator: Airfilter [Weber 32/36]
  8. T2C Alpine II

More Pics for lhb009 Some Motor Mount shots
  9. T2C Alpine II

Pics and such Hi so sorry not ignoring I just don't seem To get notified of new post on this thread. I'll try to get some pics up for you. Just need to get some Light on the subject. The original conversion had the alternator bolted to the fender well. We tried a bunch of different...
  10. T2C Alpine II

White Metal Harrington Model on Ebay

Haven't seen this before. http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=121555472763
  11. T2C Alpine II

Driving... The little green car is rolling, and stopping, very nicely. Need to install the wiring for lights/brake lights etc so only out during daylight hours and then very carefully and with hand signals hoping for no discussions with the local law enforcement officials. By spring hope to...
  12. T2C Alpine II

Series II hard/soft top Toggle Catch/Latches

Latches acquired Thanks Folks was able to secure a pair from another member.
  13. T2C Alpine II

Before and After photos...2TC conversion... Yes it's three years later, but work has been done... braking system works too... and now a T-50 transmission. .
  14. T2C Alpine II

Series II hard/soft top Toggle Catch/Latches

Lucky enough to acquire a hardtop for our Series II project, of course it is missing the latches to secure the front to the windscreen. Just missed an ebay auction for some nice rechromed pieces but will be happy to have a pair that work whether they're pretty or not. Thanks
  15. T2C Alpine II

hardtop identification

Top Rehomed... Was lucky enough to meet Ron and acquire his top for my kid and my Series 2 project. Lovely road trip to Victoria, multiple ferry rides and a long day. Will be siccing the kid on stripping it down, repairing a small ding and painting it up. Nice non-technical project for him...