• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Recent content by PJ62

1. P

Alpine with Miata 1.6L Engine/Trans

Thanks for the imput,I like the idea of not compomising structural integrity to acheive my goals.If I look for a 2.8 V6 are there diferences in years of production that I should look for or avoid.I had beem looking locally for mustang 11 's and what still exists seems to be 302's. What will make...
  2. P

Alpine with Miata 1.6L Engine/Trans

which way to go I am trying to decide wether to go with a miata powertrain (I currently drive a '99 miata) or a ford 260/289/302 powertrain for my series 11.I like the dependability of the mazda engine but the lure of greater horsepower with the ford is appealing. Any imput is appreciated. Pat