• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Recent content by Opa64

1. O

SV V6 Restoration

another thought. can you shim the radiator away from the fan an inch with spacers?
  2. O

SV V6 Restoration

you probably don,t want to hear this but if you absolutely get to a dead end , a good machine shop can shorten the neck on your pump , remachine for the seal and shorten the shaft accordingly. case solved.
  3. O

aluminum radiator for ??????

to the person who asked about an american made aluminum radiator , I am so sorry for taking so long but I could not locate my paperwork for the one I bought. However , if it can help you or someone else , I found a site on Ebay still selling the 3 row (for extra cooling) from California...
  4. O

Radiator

I believe the aluminum radiator I bought a few years ago is in California. They made them just for Alpines that were overheating during races. They added an extra row of tubes. Direct replacement. I will dig up the paperwork and get back to you.
  5. O

wiring harness

you can punch it up on the Web
  6. O

wiring harness

just checked for you and "Classic Sunbeam" has them for 1 and 2 for $469 . seems a little pricey though!!!
  7. O

Soft Top Latch Receiver Needed

I bought mine from "Classic Sunbeam" out of New York. Punch it up on the Web.
  8. O

Series 3 or 4 hand brake cable

try "Classic Sunbeam" on the Web. That's where I bought mine. (they are in New York)
  9. O

WANTED: upper ball joint 1963 series 3 Ball Joint

try "Classic Sunbeam" on the website . They are in New York.
  10. O

Missing 2 Letters

classic sunbeam (in New York ) has all the letters and parts you would need. punch it up on the Web.
  11. O

Lot of parts

do you have the metal strip that gets riveted to the rear lip with the soft top edge under the rear window ?