• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Recent content by MBRACING

1. M

Touring Superleggera Alpines

This is the chassis number plus the Touring chassis plate.
  2. M

Thanks a lot but where you got those info if I can ask this? There is no any book that speaks about them specifically? Regards, Mauro mbracing
  3. M

Hi Peter the Touring Alpine I'm looking it has been registered in 1963 and it has the chassis no. beginning with 9250.... so it must be one of the first Series 3 produced, it will be great to know how many of them were built. Thanks for the info. Mauro mbracing
  4. M

Hi my email is: mbracing61@yahoo.it I do live in Milan, Italy. Thanks, Mauro mbracing
  5. M

Exactly Michael, the car I'm looking is one of those you mention. Where I can get more info? No any book or blog/website speaks specifically about them? Regards. Mauro mbracing
  6. M

Hallo I am a new member of the Forum from Mian, Italy. I recently found for sale one of the Alpines built here in Milan by Touring Superleggera, and I am interested in buying it, but I cannot find informations on internet relating to how many were built, the chassis numbers, the actual...