• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Recent content by joel harris

1. J

LeMans in Saratoga pt. 2

Ad closed Gents, After a few conversations with Jan I decided it would be wise to spend some time and get this car running, assess the situation at that point and see where it goes once this project is running. It has not been my intent to misslead, just way to emotionally involved in my...
  2. J

LeMans in Saratoga pt. 2

some photos... some photos from a few years ago...
  3. J

LeMans in Saratoga pt. 2

Gentleman, I have had a 30+ year dream of owning and driving my own Harrington Lemans since seeing one in 1979-80. I fulfilled the first part of that desire a few years ago and the car has been stashed in my hanger with my old Piper J-3 for almost 2 years now. I am however, at a crossroads...
  4. J

My 54 Talbot Sport Saloon

I really want someone to fuss over her, she is such a sweet car. Call me and we can get creative on a way to put her in your Garage. I am very flexible. 408-255-9311 home eves
  5. J

My 54 Talbot Sport Saloon

I need to move a few vehicles on and the 54 Talbot is on the list to find a loving home...$4500.00 to a fellow Sunbeam nut. These are real nice cars and a perfect companion for your Alpine. I would keep it if I didn't have the Harrington looking at me all the time...
  6. J

My 54 Talbot Sport

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/cto/4646216676.html
  7. J

Harrington in Saratoga, Calif.

it has the LRX and OD after the vin. what else should I look for? Joel
  8. J

The last tags are 2004, the PO said he parked it because the starter went west and he didn't want to hassle with it. I will crawl over this vehicle and document it well. Naturally it has good and bad, I will get some shots posted and throw a few question out there. The big items missing seem...
  9. J

Photo Carnival Red, #B9115928 well used but largely intact. Missing a few original items, the RH fender was replaced so the spear left with the damaged fender in the 70's
  10. J

Gentleman, This is Joel in Saratoga. I just got the Le Mans I home that I picked up in Socal 2 years ago. It has been owned by the same gent since 1964 (2nd owner) Is there anyone in San Jose area who owns one? I would welcome the opportunity to look another one over and get some feedback...
  11. J

West Coast car haulers?

I wish it was...it is a 1962 LeMans that has been parked for many moons. I will check out Horseless Carriage...
  12. J

West Coast car haulers?

Gents, This is Joel in Saratoga Calf. Does anyone know of or have any experience with car haulers on the West Coast? I need to move a Sunbeam from Riverside to the S.F. Bay area and am having trouble doing it myself. I am almost ready to hire it out and get it handled. Any leads would be...