• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Recent content by JBS

1. J

Zenith-Stromberg Throttle Shaft Interconnect Replacement

New and un-used, possibly re-pros.
  2. J

Zenith-Stromberg Throttle Shaft Interconnect Replacement

I have 5 pairs (10 pieces) pm me if interested. Jerome (alpineinnovations.co.uk)
  3. J

Replacing CD 150 in '69 Alpine

Not wanting to hijack Bill’s post but for information only Alpine Innovations in the UK now have a new intake manifold and Weber 32/36 Carb conversion kit for the Rootes Arrow range of cars such as the Fastback Alpine / Rapier , Hunter & Sceptre with the cantered over engine. Only suitable for...
  4. J

information required on weber conversions

Please also see thread "Weber Downdraft Kit now available" in this section.
  5. J

Weber downdraft kit now available

New Alpine manifold & Weber 32/36 carb kit Hi, Just joined the forum and read with interest the numerous posts with regard to the new Alpine manifold and Weber 32/36 kit. Firstly, my apologies to Todd Nordby for the long delay in responding. Thanks, Dave (Ozzie Alpine) for the business...
  6. J

1967 Alpine Steering wheel WTB

Wooden Steering Wheel Hi, I might be able to help out with a wooden steering wheel, drop me an email jerome@jeran.com and you could pick one up from me if you are in the UK.