• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Recent content by DavidHodges11

1. DavidHodges11

Lot of free alpines

The gentleman said he bought the property and these with it I assume no titles for any of them and not affiliated other than wanting to go out and look and see if there's anything worth saving. In Oklahoma City area could be eyes https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/929995454629879/
  2. davidhodges11 alpine

davidhodges11 alpine

my lil white alpine
  3. DavidHodges11

Tiger clone in seattle

I just saw this today. more than I can afford but would be willing to take a look if needed. https://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/6103971575.html
  4. DavidHodges11

Alpines and Parts on Tulsa OK Craigslist

Leland had 5 tigers that I know of kept them in a storage. and he had a ton of alpine on his land. he went to prison the last time in 1989 first person in Oklahoma to get the 3 strikes rule. and he had 8 or 9 rapier.
  5. DavidHodges11

I could be wrong it was 28 years ago now lol or he could have wound up with them after he went away
  6. DavidHodges11

Many years ago of course I always wondered where they went
  7. DavidHodges11

Nope these used to belong to Leland Dodd he had them on land in Checotah he is in jail and his wife sold the land. He had tons of sunbeams including a 289 British racing green tiger
  8. DavidHodges11

1 more for the why file

Any body spotted this abomination? http://www.ebay.com/itm/Other-Makes-Alpine-Convertible-1967-sunbeam-alpine-hot-rod-street-rod-gasser-/301238867388?forcerrptr=true&hash=item46233c55bc&item=301238867388&pt=US_Cars_Trucks :eek:
  9. DavidHodges11

Sll Seattle Craigslist $500

Has anyone put eyes on this car? If so is it a builder or more a parts car.
  10. DavidHodges11

Alpine for sale in Seattle

Hello all I looked at Kens car and we came to a number on what I feel is a fare price on the car providing he gets it running and driving. I told him that my finances were not there yet and first come first serve. There is allot of car for the money and should not be taken apart in my humble...
  11. DavidHodges11

it's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown

I think that the alpine value is low the alpine is easy the best looking brit in its class just my opinion.:D
  12. DavidHodges11

Looking for a new project

How much of the car is there Brian?
  13. DavidHodges11

Looking for a new project

Well after selling my series v alpine for what I thought was a just cause I need a new project. Just relocating to the Seattle area and time to rebuild. not picky about year. just like I said a project.:D
  14. DavidHodges11

67 Alpine for sale

How much and how bad is the rust
  15. DavidHodges11

full v6 conversion kit on ebay

I Dont have the link but the seller says its a Jose kit and all there engine trans output. Shaft