• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Recent content by buddy

1. B

Want to call Jose Rodrigeuz

Thanks for the number.
  2. B

Want to call Jose Rodrigeuz

Hi All, Does anyone have a good phone number for Jose.? The one I have is no longer in service. It has been a few years since I talked with him and I would like to phone him. Could you please send the number to my Email if it is okay with Jose. Email: rlsharkey4@verizon.net Thanks, Bob...
  3. B

Clutch kit for 77 Mustang II 2.8 V6

Mike, Thanks for the information. Bob
  4. B

No, I did not receive it.
  5. B

Has anyone purchased a Clutch kit for Mutt II in the last few years? If you have, where/whom did you purchase it from? Also, if you did make a purchase of a kit would you tell me how much it cost? I am having trouble finding a source for a replacement kit for my car.
  6. B

T5 shifting problem

Thank you all for replying T5 transmission issue. I am in the process of removing the engine and transmission at this time. I plan to replace all clutch related components within the Mustang II bell housing. Does anyone know of a clutch kit supplier other than "Summit" to purchase a kit for...
  7. B

External clutch installation on V6

Thank you all for replying to my request about the operation the Wilwood slave setup. I am pulling the engine and transmission, because all the advice I have received locally believe the problem is clutch related. I probably will keep my current clutch setup unless see some physical problems...
  8. B

External clutch installation on V6

I am considering on installing a new clutch slave cylinder on my V6 Alpine. My questions are, if you have used the mounting bracket included in a "Jose conversion kit" : did you have any problems doing the installation; are you happy with how the clutch works; and how is the setup holding up...
  9. B

T5 shifting problem

The following problem occurred on a resent trip in my V6 Alpine. I put the T5 transmission into Neutral at a "Stop light" but when I attempted to put in 1st gear to pull away after the light changed to green, I could not get the transmission to go into any forward gear. The clutch pedal was...
  10. B

Jose V6 conversion kit forsale

I will sell the complete kit for $1100, plus shipping cost.
  11. B

Jose V6 conversion kit forsale

For Sale: New complete Jose V6 conversion kit. Please contact Bob Sharkey at rlsharkey4@verizon.net or 540-586-4969 if interested.
  12. B

Build a V6 automatic Alpine

I have for sale a 1985 For Ranger V6 with an Overdrive automatic transmission and a Jose V6 kit for an automatic installation in an Alpine. The Ranger is complete and drive able. The price for the truck and the kit is $2200. Call Bob at 540-586-4969 if you are interested.
  13. B

63 Alpine for sale all rebuilt

pm on your 63 alpine Sent a message about your car. buddy
  14. B

2.8L with 4 speed

buddy I would be interested in the manifold at the $200 price if it is in good shape. Let to talk on phone if possible.
  15. B

74 Mustang II with 2.8 v6 Forsale

No, the car has an automatic transmission. These are the early heads are far as I can tell.