• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

DanR's '67 SV Commodore Blue
DanR

DanR's '67 SV Commodore Blue

This 1967 SV was completely restored by me in about two years time. Utilized a Rotisserrie during this work.

It is powered by the original 1725 5 bolt main, bored and balanced. I bought the Stainless Steel Headers from SS and ran duals out the back. Sounds very nice too!

Most work has been done by me. Paint of course was by a couple of friends.

All the interior materials from SS. I made a walnut dash from a tree that was cut about 40 years ago from old home place. I installed single unit with Heat and Air from Vintage Air. Made my own mounting brackets, etc.

Have an O/D unit to put in next.

Almost installed a Ford 2.8 V6 I have that is planned for another of my Alpines.

I have almost completed a Conversion Kit for my other Alpines of which one is a GT that was powered by the Borg Warner BW35 Automatic transmission. The others are manual standard 4 speeds. All will get the T5's.

Great Guys and Gals here on the Forum that are willing to help in many ways.

Just "Keep'em on-the-road,

DanR
There are no comments to display.

Media information

Category
Series V
Added by
DanR
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating