• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Series I-II shock conversion kits

britbeam

Donation Time
The order for the 1st 10 sets of conversion kits has been placed and I am estimating one month + for the shipping to begin.
I need the following information fro those who ordered a set.
Name
Address
Email address

The cost is $85.00 + shipping cost which I am estimating about $10.00.
I will post the actual shp. cost before mailing the kits.
Thanks and Happy New year.

When do you think you will order the next 10 sets? I will send you a PM.
Dwain V6 Krazy

bulldurham

Platinum Level Sponsor
Jammont and Highbeam, go ahead and send me your mail and e-mail addresses. It may be possible one or two sets will be available.
See my post also in the "modified" section .
Will see if I can get a cost for shipping and let you know.
If there is enough interest for a second run of 10 sets I am estimating the cost to be about $20.00 more, $105.00 + shipping

bulldurham

Platinum Level Sponsor
Early Series Shock conversion Kits

Tomorrow I will go the the fabricator and pick up the first completed right side shock mounts and mount them on my car to be sure we have a good fit. If ok then building will get underway for 10 sets.
Just for kicks I will stamp them w/ a set # 001,002, etc. If I had a BullDurham logo [ city logo ] I would do that also.

The list for the next 10 sets is under way so if you want to reserve a set please me know ASAP.
Just so you will know, I have already been told the weld studs cannot be made again for $5.oo ea. but was not told a price. I am going to predict $8.00 to $10.00, meaning the set will be about $20.00 more, or $105.--+ $10.95 Shp.