• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

S2 Parts for sale

Thistle Grey

Donation Time
I had hoped to sell this as a complete car, but no takers, so am now breaking it down for parts. Car is #110770, no engine or transmission, but good grill, both tops and 3 piece top covers, full dash with all instruments, some panels (not much solid on lower 6" except front valance) and boxes of small parts. Let me know what you need. Car is in Victoria BC but I'm across the border from time to time and can ship/mail from there to reduce shipping costs to US. Feel free to post, PM or email bjnazarko(at)gmail(dot)com

gbinckes

Silver Level Sponsor
Heya Thistle, do you happen to have the rear brake Y fitting that bolts to the rear end? I took mine off for cleaning and can't find it!

Thanks!

- Garet

Thistle Grey

Donation Time
I just checked, and yes, there it is still mounted on the rear end. PM or email me and we can exchange details.
Barry

Series6

Past President
Gold Level Sponsor
Barry

I'm in Olympia Washington. Might drive up and see what you have.

Thistle Grey

Donation Time
Feel free, I just spent four days on your side of the border on Widbey Island and at Port Townsend, unfortunately not by Alpine but still a beautiful drive.
Let me know if there is anything in particular you are looking for, some of the parts came off a year ago and are way down at the bottom of the parts boxes. I'm starting to cut up the remains this week, but not much there that isn't rusty.
Barry

cdk84

Donation Time
Hi Barry,

Sad your car didn't sell.

What would you like for the dash?

Thank you,

David

HalifaxAlpine

Donation Time
Hi Barry,

Would you happen to have an ammeter for this car? I'm looking for an original for my SII. Also looking for a brake master and might be interested in the hardtop if you do have that.

I'm located in Halifax.

Regards,

Chris

Thistle Grey

Donation Time
Hi Chris, the amp guage is a SW, 30-0-30. I think the original would have been a Lucas. It does however fill the hole and looks fine, white on black. Email me and I can reply with pictures.
I pulled the brake MC and have it somewhere, I will dig it out, probably will need a rebuild.
Hardtop is all there including a somewhat cloudy back window and all the trim. Will need paint, headliner and new rubber. I was thinking around $200?
Cheers
Barry
Bjnazarko(at)gmail(dot)com

ralphy75

Donation Time
Hi,

I am looking for following s2 parts:
2 small dashboard ends (rubber/metal screwed to dashboard, touching the doors)
2 softtop cantrails clips
1 original choke cable
3 original exhaust mounts (not the later C-shape type)
2 plastic side handles for seat back adjuster (S3 type)
2 pins in door stops
1 alternator adjuster strap

mackzknife

Donation Time
Looking for parts

Hello I would be interested in the grill and the bat wing if you have one. I am also in Victoria

David

Thistle Grey

Donation Time
Hi David, the grill and trim from the parts car is gone. I do have a spare grill and trim that was painted black at some point, probably to hide some rust. If you don't have one, it could be cleaned up to work, if you are just looking for a better one, then it probably isn't an improvement.
I went up to Port Alberni to look at the 2 SII's for sale up there, lots of parts, but he may be reluctant to sell separate items. PM or email me if you are interested.
bjnazarko(at)gmail(dot)com
Barry

drno6

Donation Time
front valance

can you send me a picture of the front valance? If its in good condition i would be interested.
thanks
Ty

Mikeflbmer

Bronze Level Sponsor
early car parts/florida

I think I have some nos exhaust clamps.....they are either early Alp or Imp...not sure..also have early softop frame (no cantrails) and early seats (need re upult) and Early hardtop (just needs paint) would post pics, but cant figure how.....am in florida

mxp01

Platinum Level Sponsor
Im looking for the part that the soft top clamps attach to the windshield frame. I have a IV not sure if the later models used the same securing parts. Thanks

Thistle Grey

Donation Time
Hi mxp01, The SI and SII Alpines had the striker plate (latch receiver) cast into the windshield frame. Starting with the SIII the striker is a separate part. I don't have the parts you need on my SII, you will need to find them off a later car.

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
mxp01, Do you have the part you are asking about?

If so, and they are only in bad condition you could have them re-chromed like I did on some of mine (SIV's & SV's).