• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

new shows - Sunbeam on Overhaulin' Nov. 4th

Series3Scott

Co-Founder/Past President
Platinum Level Sponsor
Just watched it on YouTube. Really like the color and I love what they did with the bumpers and the lower valance. Not a fan of the wheels but that's just my opinion. Beautiful restoration!

jdoclogan

Platinum Level Sponsor
Paul,
You may label your pointed phraseology as a rant. I call your words a discourse flowing with truth. I agree 100%.

miket

Donation Time
The episode was on the Canadian Discovery channel last night. Although I think the metal work was really well done, I wasn't impressed with the changes Chip Fosse made.

The wheels were awful. The wood dash was covered with leather. Ugh. To me the burl dash was one of the really neat features back in the day.

I was disappointed with the air filter used. Likely from Edlebrock.

The fact that he chopped the crome strips meant to me he had very few ideas on how to improve the car. I would have just returned it to stock. With their workmanship no changes were needed.

But still I enjoyed seeing a Tiger brought to life.

Mike