• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Heater control and fan switch

howard

Donation Time
Can't tell if you're kidding or not, but if you're serious let me explain. Since I am a Series 3 owner and needed new escutcheons I took my originals and sent them to Kip for reproduction. Now all Series I, II, and 3 owners can benefit. If Series IV and V owners need new aluminum tags have someone with a good set send them on to Kip and I'm sure he can reproduce them.
All it takes is someone to volunteer their parts for the benefit of all. :)

Yes- I was kidding... to a point. The aluminum tags just seem flimsier and not as classy as the repros you had made. I'm jealous. But then, again, I'm jealous of the SI fins, too!