• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Happy Birthday Jose!

alpine_64

Donation Time
Jose,

Many Happy returns from your down under fan club! :D

Still waiting on your trip to the great southern land.. will have to pry you away from all the exotic columbian scenary :cool:

V6 JOSE

Donation Time
Hi Michael,

Thanks for the well wishes, and I plan to someday go to the great down under. It is great to know that there is an Austrailian chapter of the V6 Jose fan club.:D

My sister is planning to go see her youngest daughter sometime in the spring. Who knows, I may just go with her. If I do, I will definitely look you up.

Jose

Jose,

Many Happy returns from your down under fan club! :D

Still waiting on your trip to the great southern land.. will have to pry you away from all the exotic columbian scenary :cool:

alpine_64

Donation Time
Jose,

would be great to have you down here.. will pick you up from the airport in appropriate transport ;)

We have now had 3 boards guys through.. always a pleasure to show them round and intro them to the local 'beam community.

V6 JOSE

Donation Time
Michael, That´s a deal!:D I would love to have my hair flowing back from the acceleration on that APPROPRIATE transport you promised.

Jose

Alpine 1789

SAOCA President
Diamond Level Sponsor
Hola Jim,

Gracias por tus buenos deseos. No sabia que habia otro amigo de habla hispana en el foro. Seria bueno comunicarnos mas a menudo. Tu amigo,

Jose

Thanks Jose, but I am afraid I understand only a little and speak even less. Although I do know enough to be able to say "Otra cerveza, por favor" and "¿dónde está el baño?".