• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Happy Birthday Jose!

V6 JOSE

Donation Time
Thank you Nick,

But my B-Day is on the eleventh of August, which is Saturday. I´d like to enjoy my last two days of being 69.:D I never thought I´d live long enough to see seventy. I appreciate all the good wishes though.

Jose (The Old Man now)

V6 JOSE

Donation Time
Hi Mike,

I like the old blues song that says: "Every day above ground is a good day. If I´m not six feet under, I´m doing OK." I am grateful that I am still here, enjoying life and all my Alpine friends.

Jose

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Jose, you are not the "olde man" yet!

You might feel it!, you might think it! But, not "the Olde Man" Yet.

Hope you many more happy, healthy, properous days....

Happy Touring,

V6 JOSE

Donation Time
Hi Dan,

The thing that messes me up about that, is that in my mind, I´m still 19, and when I try to do the things I used to do when I really was 19, my body says, "Dummy" who do you think you´re kidding? I am really enjoying getting older, of course the other option isn´t very attractive, but I don´t need to try to keep up with the Jones´ anymore. I have learned what really is important and what really is a waste of time.

Thanks for all your well wishes, and I expect to still be here pestering for a while yet.

Jose

Series6

Past President
Gold Level Sponsor
Don't pop the champane yet. My cel phone stores all my important information and last night at Midnight a for a 48 hour warning about Jose's B-Day. Half asleep and just fired off a note and a posting. Sorry guys. :eek: We can do this all over again Saturday.

In the meantime, we can all be glad I don't have the combination for nukes. Could have been a bummer....:eek:

Green67Alpine

Former SAOCA Membership Director
Platinum Level Sponsor
Hi Jose,
Have a happy birthday as your "birth week" celebration peaks today.

Tom j

SDuncan

Donation Time
Happy Birthday, Jose! In celebration of the day, I am taking the day off work....darn, it's Saturday anyway.:( I hope you celebrate in style.

Bill Blue

Platinum Level Sponsor
Jose, this reminds me of a surprise birthday party I attended a couple of years ago. The birthday boy (62) was really surprised, his birthday was two weeks previous.

Happy Birthday.

Bill

V6 JOSE

Donation Time
I thank you all for your well wishes. I am surprised that I made it to 70, but am glad I did, because the other option isn´t too attractive.

I guess having so many good friends on this forum makes life fun and keeps me from getting bored with life. Keep up the great work!

Jose

V6 JOSE

Donation Time
No! No! No! Please. Another thirty will leave me a drooling idiot.:D Thanks for your well wishes, and better late than never. I really appreciate it.

Jose

Late Happy Birthday also, Jose. I hope you get to do this at least 30 more times.