• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

For Sale 1967 Alpine SV California Car

DanR*Dan

Donation Time
Comodore Blue Code 106

I was going to ask the same thing, my Tiger is code 106 and this one looks just like mine. Comodore Blue is a rare color to see, I haven't seen another in person and only a few in pictures.

I am restoring my 1967 SV that has Code 106 on the identification label. A very nice color. I am trying to get spec on the code from anyone that might help.

Any suggestions?

Dan Richardson

alpine_64

Donation Time
I was going to ask the same thing, my Tiger is code 106 and this one looks just like mine. Comodore Blue is a rare color to see, I haven't seen another in person and only a few in pictures.

I am restoring my 1967 SV that has Code 106 on the identification label. A very nice color. I am trying to get spec on the code from anyone that might help.

Any suggestions?

Dan Richardson

Dan,

jan servities (jumpinjan username) had matched many of the alpine colours and offered them on CD's (as paint chips) so that you can have it matched by the body shop.

Otherwise i would ocntact Brian Postle in the UK STOC club, he restored a MKII commodore blue Tiger a few years back that was correct.

cdk84

Donation Time
Color Code 39

Rick McCurdy of upstate New York has a beautifully restored Commodore Blue Sunbeam. If you can find him, he may be able to help you with the paint formula.
Best of Luck.
PM me if you can't locate Rick.
Best,