• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

ferrari anyone?

Nickodell

Donation Time
I have a troubled teen on my bus that I have been trying to open up to. I asked him if he had any hobbies such as model building, skate boarding etc.. He replied " I break things, Burn things and Blow things up" I once had to pull off the road and separate a fist fight he was engaged in. We have a lot of work to do with our youth. So if there is anyway any of us can make a positive difference in a child's life we should do it.

Nick you just keep on writing for I enjoy reading your posts even if I don't agree with you. I wish I had a Micro Fart's worth of your literary talent.

I should suggest that the kid joins the army. That's what armies do, hurt people and break things.

Anyone like to see my Middle East vacation pics? I promise to keep them to two only. Berry interesting, Sahib.

Green67Alpine

Former SAOCA Membership Director
Platinum Level Sponsor
Anyone like to see my Middle East vacation pics? I promise to keep them to two only. Berry interesting, Sahib.[/QUOTE]

Sure I'd like to see some,
would this be the proper thread though ?

Tom j