• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

67 series 5 part out

Sownman

Donation Time
Inside the trunk lid on the bottom rear edge are a pair of brackets. One either side of the center latch. They have little rubber feet on the bottom and help hold the trunk lid vibration down when its closed. I'd like those brackets please. I can buy the feet at SS butnot the metal part.

Steve R

the ghoul

Donation Time
I was looking for a gas cap and however it's mounted..

bob

gas cap is attached to the rear fender with 4 screws that are included. email me and i will get you some more pictures of it cudaeh@yahoo.com

It is in fine working order, but will need to be re-chromed.
Inside the trunk lid on the bottom rear edge are a pair of brackets. One either side of the center latch. They have little rubber feet on the bottom and help hold the trunk lid vibration down when its closed. I'd like those brackets please. I can buy the feet at SS butnot the metal part.

Steve R

if I have them I will let you know and get some pics
Is the front valence in good shape and available?

yes its in wonderfull shape, and no sorry I need it for my project.

the ghoul

Donation Time
Right rear upper fender ..........................$100 + shipping
ok I have the right rear fender removed and cut down. I wasnt able to save the rolled under section around the wheel arch or the front and rear lowers. this would make a great patch for any upper fender damage/tail light area damage. I very carfully drilled out all the stock spot welds and left a bit of rear valence attached to let you decided how to re-attach it.
nice and soild, no indication that any body work has ever been done to it.
9-26-08001.jpg

9-26-08002.jpg

9-26-08004.jpg

9-26-08005.jpg

the ghoul

Donation Time
trans tunnel pan ........................... $40+shipping
this pan has been cut around the stock pinch welds so you can cut it down to what you need.
9-13-08010.jpg

9-13-08011-1.jpg

spair tire well............................... $40+shipping
again pan has been cut alot bigger than you need...
9-13-08009.jpg

9-13-08008.jpg

the ghoul

Donation Time
battery box...............................$20+shipping
nice and solid, a bit of rust and dented on one side. other than that very usable.
9-13-08004.jpg

9-13-08005.jpg

9-13-08006.jpg

9-13-08007.jpg

the ghoul

Donation Time

Steve R

steve, I got them.
I didnt get any pics but I will by the end of the week.
Ill be looking for $30 shipped for them.
Ill post pics when I get em.
-Kevin

Sownman

Donation Time
steve, I got them.
I didnt get any pics but I will by the end of the week.
Ill be looking for $30 shipped for them.
Ill post pics when I get em.
-Kevin

I can live with that as long as they're in good shape. Please send a pic
and send me your address for the check to Pmail.

Steve R

the ghoul

Donation Time
ok here are pics of the trunk stops. they just have some surface rust, but are still nice and solid.
I sent you all the other info
thank you
9-28-08008.jpg

9-28-08009.jpg

the ghoul

Donation Time
left and right hand doors ....................... $100 + shipping
nice solid doors, some spots where rust has gone thru, the pich welds on the bottom side look a bit flaky but all and all they are still nice and solid. They will require alot of work to be show quality but are far from hopeless. with a bit of prep and paint they will make good drivers.
more pictures avalible, just email or pm me with a good email address and I can send them right out.
9-28-08001.jpg

9-28-08002.jpg

9-28-08003.jpg

puff4

Platinum Level Sponsor
Sounds like he needs the v-shaped chrome door striker that is screwed to the aft part of the door frame.