• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

67 series 5 part out

the ghoul

Donation Time
Couple of questions...

Has the engine sold?

What sort of release is there for the bonnet - cable or rod?

Cheers!
- i have an intrested party that I told I would give him first crack at it. I can let you know if that falls thru.

- it is a cable release for the bonnet.

puff4

Platinum Level Sponsor
From the pics of the dash it looks like the turn signal switch in this car is not an original item, but perhaps I'm not seeing it properly?

Attachments

• 9-10-08028.jpg
    9-10-08028.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 35

the ghoul

Donation Time
I could use a duck bill drain and a turn single switch with handle in decent shape.

puff 4 is correct, that switch is just a radio shack 3 position switch with a cunk of metal screwed to it.
I will post up a pic of the drain when I pull it out, or if you pm me your email address I can send the pictures direct.
just to be 100% sure you are talking about the rubber tube that goes partially around the heater core, routs air to the heater system and drains mosture through a tube to the trans tunnle correct?

the ghoul

Donation Time
ok Ill level with all of you..... I’m beat! work, school, parting, girl friend have all taken there toll.
so here are pictures of stuff that I feel comfortable selling people... meaning, they are usable, nothing major is wrong with them that I can see I will fill in specific details, and prices later...
If you see something you want let me know, ask me about it, Ill getcha a good description and if you cant wait for me to come up with a price... throw me an offer.

Grill insert 2pc grill insert set........................................$125 shipped
good condition grill center and lower trim bars, upper trim not included (though its pictured for reference). It looks as if an after market period correct emblem has been inserted into the center. The center brace is rather rotted but I have no doubt its strong enough to support the assembly. I would recommend use of a product such as por 15 on that item. The trim is kink free, there are a few small rock dents in the center bar to the passengers side of the emblem that are hardly noticeable and will straighten out easily. I very carefully disassembled and kept all hardware for this assembly which will be included.

9-10-08041.jpg

9-10-08042.jpg

9-10-08043.jpg

9-10-08044.jpg

the ghoul

Donation Time
heater valve...............................................$20 shipped
Valve seems to be operational, arm moves freely, there is no sticking in internal workings, good spare or driver part.
9-10-08045.jpg

bonnet pull...............$old

bonnet latch and plate..................................$30 shipped
very nice, straight very little rust on the unit, no rust has gone through the plate. The latch mechanism is in perfect working order, no sticking, no jamming.
9-10-08047.jpg

9-10-08048.jpg

the ghoul

Donation Time
De-fogger ducts.............................$25 shipped
great condition very usable, very little rust.
9-10-08049.jpg

Cowel vent covers.................................$20 shipped
clean streight, unbent, very little rust, nothing thru, clips included sold as a set
9-10-08050.jpg

9-10-08051.jpg

windshield wipers.....................................$15 shipped
one of the arms is bolted together, the other appears to be bent a little but both of them have good springs and retainers in them, would be good for a driver.
9-10-08054.jpg

the ghoul

Donation Time
cold air vent ducting set.................................. $old

Heater controle baffel.....................................$20 shipped
little rusty but in fine working order, pull cable included
9-10-08058.jpg

the ghoul

Donation Time
Windshield trim set .....................................$40 shipped
OR
windshield trim....................................$15 shipped per piece
set consists of 5 pieces (lower trim missing) left a pillar water rail, left a pillar frame, upper trim, right a pillar water rail, and right a pillar frame..... all pieces will clean up nice, no dents or croosion damage.
9-10-08060.jpg

9-10-08061.jpg

9-10-08062.jpg

dash defogger vent covers..................................$15 shipped
good re-finishable condition, will sandblast them for free if you wish, will powder coat flat black or chrome for you for an additional $15. they are both nice and streight with no rust through.
9-10-08066.jpg

the ghoul

Donation Time
upper window frame cleat/clip set..........................................$old

front turn indicator housings............................................$old

the ghoul

Donation Time
rear bumper ................................. $50 plus shipping
looks like a good core, one bend it in (high spot just to the left side of center), only surface rust and only on the back side. Should bang out easily and plate nicely.
9-11-08001.jpg

9-11-08006.jpg

9-11-08005.jpg

9-11-08003.jpg

the ghoul

Donation Time
rear bumper brackets..............................$40 shipped
good condition, hardly any rust nice and streight.
9-11-08004.jpg

the ghoul

Donation Time
ok next batch
- engine (1725 cc) turns over easily, hasn’t run in 15 years, ran when parked fluids were drained. comes with exhaust manifold, intake manifold, carbs, and all engine mounted accessories excluding starter. every thing pictured but the flywheel, clutch set, and thermostat goose neck....................$400
9-12-08001.jpg

9-12-08002.jpg

9-12-08003.jpg

9-12-08004.jpg

norville

Donation Time
I'm looking for:

a set of door and window handles

center console

the letter "E" from the trunk

choke cable

Fuel filler lid and mounting device?

bob

the ghoul

Donation Time
I'm looking for:

a set of door and window handles

center console

the letter "E" from the trunk

choke cable

Fuel filler lid and mounting device?

bob

inside door and window handels are cracked (around the pin)
center console im using
I think i might have an e... ill see on that one
choke cable went with the dash.
I think the fuel filter was all part of the fuel pump on this model wasent it?