• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

67 series 5 part out

the ghoul

Donation Time
Ill be updating parts as I strip this car and as I take the parts I need...
here is the long story short. Im in the process of restoring a series 3.
I bought this 5 for the sheet metal, intirrior, convertible top/frame, all glass, and some exterrior trim. I will have both rear fenders, hood and doors up for grabs eventually.

all parts are in macomb MI 48044. Car has 53,000 miles. I was told that it was in good running order when parked 15 years ago.

I will be more than happy to get you shipping quotes or dimensions and estimated weights if you would like to arrange your own shipping. Or cash and carry works well if you would like. Other methods of payment I accept are paypal, money order, or cashers checks.

Let me know if you see any thing you want I will let you know condition, if Im selling it off. Email me at cudaeh@yahoo.com if you would like pictures of any thing specific.

9-07-08001.jpg

9-07-08008.jpg

9-07-08012.jpg

the ghoul

Donation Time
for now up for grabs are
- rear end some signs of a front seal leak but there is no grit or grind to the gears. rear brake assembly included ................................... $200 obo
- front suspension (cradle A-arms spindles calipers) I will be keeping the steering linkage up to the tie rod ends................................. $make offer

9-07-08022.jpg

9-07-08023.jpg

George Coleman

Gold Level Sponsor
How are the gas tanks? I may need one or both for my car have lots of leaks! After I clean them they may look like a pin chousion!:eek:

the ghoul

Donation Time
How are the gas tanks? I may need one or both for my car have lots of leaks! After I clean them they may look like a pin chousion!:eek:

ill pull them and post pics in the next few days. If i see any rust on them Ill sand blast them quickly to see exacly what we are working with but from what I can see (with them installed) they look good.

the ghoul

Donation Time
ok,
gas tanks and 2pc cross over tube elbows set .......... $175 shipped to the 48 states
condition is good on all items. i sandblasted areas that had bubbling paint on them so see if they were solid, they are indeed. they were holding about 6 gallons of bad gass, a pencil, a gas cap, and what sounds to be a few coins... all items will be scrubbed inside and out with miniral spirits an a good size chain segment (scrubbs the inside very well) sender unit assembily will be included. The only damage to the tanks that I see is a few dented in areas on the right side tank where it appears some one had difficulty removing it around the trunk spring and hook!
sale is pending on center crossover tube, will update status.
9-08-08001-1.jpg

9-08-08002.jpg

9-08-08003.jpg

9-08-08004.jpg

lgurley

Donation Time
parts

I would like to look at your doors and trunk lid if you are selling them.
If you would like, send pictures of inside and outside of doors and trunk lid to my e mail

E

e.philohfour

RT Front Fender

I'm looking for a right front fender all around the headlight area. No bondo please I have enough of my own. I'll need a large section of fender,at least 18" back on the top and down near the hood hinge.Thanks Phil 978-768-7113

the ghoul

Donation Time
I would like to look at your doors and trunk lid if you are selling them.
If you would like, send pictures of inside and outside of doors and trunk lid to my e mail
I think you emailed me? if so as soon as I get the doors appart (by the end of the week) I will email you pics

I'm looking for a right front fender all around the headlight area. No bondo please I have enough of my own. Thanks Phil 978-768-7113

no prob,
Ill cut and sand blast it and see what Im working with and get in touch with you (i assume you want to use it to patch the headlight ring, correct?)

Jim E

Donation Time
Shipping used gas tanks can be a problem unless they have been clean and there is not even a hint of gas smell.

the ghoul

Donation Time
sale pending on fuel cross over tube, price drop on tanks and elbows

Shipping used gas tanks can be a problem unless they have been clean and there is not even a hint of gas smell.

you got it.
typicall I scrub the inside with a length of chain and mineral spirits. I then let them 'vent' a few days, wrap them in garbage bags, and mix a couple of moth balls in the packing foam just to be sure.

the ghoul

Donation Time
Does the transmission your offering have overdrive? Thanks for any information. John

no idea, there are plenty of unlabled switches on the dash/steering column and I dont know that much about these cars. I know there is a diffrent spline count on the output shaft and there should be some sort of electronics going to the gear box if it is an over drive unit correct?
I havent gotten the engine out yet so I have no idea what trans is in it.
the only code on the vin plate is the left hand export and code 100 for color option thats all...
I will post detailed pics of the gear box when its out, but i suspect its just a 4 speed.

the ghoul

Donation Time
inside rear view mirror ................ $old
Ive been told this is the correct mirror body and stand-off but the incorrect mirror itself. I figgure this will make a good 'driver' part. mirror is crack and fog free, body is good for re-plating or sanding and painting..

washer fluid bag, cap and pickup ......................$old
dosent leak, should clean up nicely. I only worked about a minut on cleaning it and made a vast improvement on it.

the ghoul

Donation Time
Square corner hood ................. $60 pluss shipping
good condition, no major dents, no major rust, hinge pads look far worse than they look.
9-10-08016.jpg

9-10-08017.jpg

9-10-08018.jpg

9-10-08019.jpg

the ghoul

Donation Time
sale pending on full dash, washer bag, grill and heater valve bracket.
thank you all for the positive support.

genral note
I will be attending battle of the britts this sunday (14th) at freedom hill in michigan.
I dont think Ill be able to get a sellers spot on such short notice, but I will be attending so if any one wants to save on shipping and chatch a cool british sports car and bike show in the process email or pm me and I will give you my cell number and bring your parts with me!

puff4

Platinum Level Sponsor
Couple of questions...

Has the engine sold?

What sort of release is there for the bonnet - cable or rod?

Cheers!