• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

$5.35 a gallon

gordonra

Donation Time
Jose,

Sure wouldn't mind visiting.... What is the native language there? Spanish or maybe Portugueze?

Rich

skywords

Donation Time
I just got paid for 10k of work I did in January. This is the kind of crap I have to deal with. Gives me a little breathing room. I have hopes of another Starship but not holding my breath. I appreciate all kind words of encouragement given and hope all on the forum will prosper thru these difficult times.

V6 JOSE

Donation Time
Hi Rick,

The main language is spanish. English is being taught in most schools, because it affords a better chance to progress, than just spanish. Everything U.S. is popular, and they like Americans. There is a small number that are leftists, but they are now definitely in the minority. About 20%.

If you'd like to come visit, just give me a holler, and we'll leave the light on for ya.

Jose :D

Jose,

Sure wouldn't mind visiting.... What is the native language there? Spanish or maybe Portugueze?

Rich

skywords

Donation Time
Thanks Jose
I would love to visit someday. It is one of my favorite places to visit on Google Earth. And back at ya with the invite, if you are in my neck of the woods lights will be on:)