• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

1964 Sunbeam alpine for sale

Series6

Past President
Gold Level Sponsor
V6 Jose

Hey Nick,

Why don't you pop over and give Josh a ride in your V6? I'm sure it would help him see what he will have when he gets it running. I think this is an emergency!:D

Jose:)

Jose,

Made the offer a few entries up. Waiting on FowFam.

If it wasn't a great conversion and the car wasn't a blast to drive I wouldn't be doing it from the ground up on a Series 2. I'm not a Fin Fan but this roller was to good to go by. I'll get used to the :p fins....

Series6

Past President
Gold Level Sponsor
Fowfam

1964 Sunbeam alpine for sale, round corner car. Was in the process of converting to a v-6. Still has a 1592 with a non-sycro transmission, and runs. Have a ton of parts to include a 2.8 ford v-6 out of 74 mercury capri, 8 inch rear end, mustang II bell housing, clutch slave cyclinder bracket with new willwood slave cylinder. New .30 over cast pistons, new comp cams timing gears, and push rods, new mallory dual point yl distributor, 2.8 offenhauser manifold, complete engine gasket set, and a volvo fan. Also have a new windshield, headlight buckets,vdo gauges, upper and lower ball joints, springs, over $300 dollars worth of stainless steel bolts, new brakes both front and back, brake lines, nissan master cyclinder, rear brake cyclinders, springs, rebuild kit for front cailpers, spare set of cailpers, and a steering gearbox, almost complete tune up kit for the 1592, have a pair of wipac back up lights(never used, with original instructions), nos turn singnal switch( in original box), MKII headlight rings, and a bunch of other parts, I can't remember I have off hand. Plus Svens Pruetts book on modifing a for v6. Car is located in Carson City, Nevada. Price $7,000.00 ,if interested send me a email, Thanks.

Send me a PM and we'll try to get together..

I think I sent you my cel number.

F

fowfam

Car still for sale, price reduced to $5000.00, also including a cherry picker and a parts washer brand new in the box. Folks this is one hell of a deal. If interested send me a pm and I'll send you pictures, Thanks