• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. B

Names of Asiana Airlines pilots

I thought it was a prank; ie, event didn't happen, not an event that 'the names have been changed to protect the innocent'. :D
  2. B

Alpine for sale in Seattle

Wow! Preserved for posterity. I'll post a picture of my brakes for you to test your memory against. :p Ok, Doc; Under 10k since rebuild and never seen rain. One question remains: If you cannot be relied upon to accurately represent the car I have for sale, when you claim...
  3. B

rocker shaft

Right then, I'll ring Speedy. Thanks for your reply. :)
  4. B

Jerry, anything that transpires between me and any other potential buyers is none of your business. Clearly, you buy cars in any condition, cobble any parts you may have into them, and roll them out into your used car lot. I'm guessing you will do better with your asking prices when you can also...
  5. B

rocker shaft

Do you have a link for Delta Cams? I'd like to purchase a set of rocker shafts.
  6. B

Series One hardtop restoration

Seems he makes windows for III, IV, V hardtops. Mine is a I, II.
  7. B

Series One hardtop restoration

Who sources replacement windows for the top?
  8. B

Boeing Dreamliner is Dead!

I think it's time to get your crystal ball inspected. ;)
  9. B

Names of Asiana Airlines pilots

Just another news day IMHO. Amazing to me anybody believes anything they say. :eek:
  10. B

Waterless Coolant

Indeed. :D One could also run pure anti-freeze, provided they were willing to keep an eye on the temperature gauge during spirited driving.
  11. B

penetrating oil

Aero Kroil, PB Blaster, Free, and Free All work quite well, usually within about five minutes. Seems they have some type of reducing agent that helps dissolve rust.
  12. B

rocker shaft

I'll assume that Stateside those are my two options? :D
  13. B

I wasn't trying to impeach your keen apprecation for autos, Jerry. Just trying to match you up with a car in your desired price range. :rolleyes:
  14. B

“engine turned†dashes *feeler*

I'm a little confused. So the dash in the pic is for a S III?
  15. B

Waterless Coolant

Excelent idea. :D
  16. B

Subeam Alpine Series 2, 1962 - $17,777 (Midland, Texas)

Ya, I wish dad hadn't hucked the '63 plates that were originally on the car. AXT 163 Even easy enough for a child to remember. :p
  17. B

“engine turned†dashes *feeler*

That would be my car; a late S II, however, my ignition lamp is in the tach, not next to the key like the dash in the picture.
  18. B

wondering if i should buy one

Where can you get such an additive?
  19. B

wondering if i should buy one

Should be able to find a fuel pump rebuild kit on Ebay. I just ordered one myself. About $27 shipped from UK.
  20. B

I hope Jerry sees this ad, because it definitely falls within his price range.