• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. O

Series II Hardtop - For Sale - SOLD

Thanks Dan. - nice writeup on the V6 conversion. The amount of work in the conversion alone is an accomplishment, but to document and share the information is true community.
  2. O

1963 Series II - looking to Tesla the Car and make it a reliable daily driver

1963 Series II - looking to Tesla the Car and make it a reliable daily driver
  3. O

Series II Hardtop - For Sale - SOLD

Serial Number 9110997. Matching Numbers engine. I bought the car locally. It appears to have been an Arizona car for a number of years, but has floor pans which need to be replaced. Minor front end damage left front quarter panel. I have lots of parts which are included in the sale. Some...
  4. Passenger Side-0593

Passenger Side-0593

Passenger side
  5. Engine 1-0599

Engine 1-0599

The engine is a 1592 3 bearing
  6. Engine 2-0600

Engine 2-0600

The engine is a 1592 3 bearing
  7. Trunk Open-0596

Trunk Open-0596

Original color - Light Blue
  8. Rear -0592

Rear -0592

Luggage Rack
  9. O

Cheap(er) gear reduction starter

I bought one thinking it would fit my series II with the 1725 series V motor. No such luck. I ended up getting a RMA to send the starter back and then bought the adjustable version from British Starters. Even then, I had to do some slight modification to get the starter to fit.
  10. O

Wnidshield gasket

Series II windshield replacement - gasket McGreggro is charging 89.00 canadian for the rubber stip between the windshield and the dash. The glass only cost 129.00 us. The molding from VB was around 25.00. I believe I am going to try and modify the series III - V molding which VB insisted...