• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Rear -0592
O

Rear -0592

Luggage Rack
Getting ready to part with a project. 1963 Series II VIN number 9110997, engine VIN matches, Body Number 11185. The car needs floor pans. Original Transmission. Has seat frames - which are in the same condition as the floor. I have a couple of boxes of sunbeam parts. 4 carbs, 2 intakes, 2 exhaust, original starter, 2 distributors, radiator, fan, pully, supports, glove boxes. Hoping to find someone who will restore her. I enjoyed my other 1963, but just sold it and don't think I will restore this one to the electric motor project I was slating it for over the next two years.

Media information

Category
Series II
Added by
Oldschool1968
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Device