• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Series II Hardtop - For Sale - SOLD

Oldschool1968

Donation Time
Screen Shot 2019-09-01 at 4.07.08 PM.png Screen Shot 2019-09-01 at 4.11.38 PM.png Screen Shot 2019-09-01 at 4.12.15 PM.png
Serial Number 9110997. Matching Numbers engine. I bought the car locally. It appears to have been an Arizona car for a number of years, but has floor pans which need to be replaced. Minor front end damage left front quarter panel. I have lots of parts which are included in the sale. Some are left over from my other car which was a 1963 as well. Some are just parts I picked up when I bought the car. I have center caps, beauty rings, 4 carbs, two manifolds, two distributors, glove boxes, several headlight bezels, tail lights, and boxes of other parts. The appeal of this car is certainly the hardtop. The doors fit and close well with a consistent gap all around. The transmission and drive line appear to be complete. Bolts were removed, bagged and labeled. Body number. 11185. Original paint color is code 53 Wedgwood Blue - Sky Blue. Asking 1200.

Last edited:

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Sounds like a good $1200.00 deal for someone wants a Sunbeam Alpine.

Oldschool1968

Donation Time
Thanks Dan. - nice writeup on the V6 conversion. The amount of work in the conversion alone is an accomplishment, but to document and share the information is true community.

Last edited: