• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. T L Alfreno

Nice substitute for the seatback cardboard

After quite a bit of research trying to find a substitute material to replace the seatback cardboard, I ran across this material at a home improvement center. It's called PolyWall, it's a plastic (I'm guessing polypropylene) wall panel, it's 1/16" thick and has a nice balance of flexibility and...
  2. T L Alfreno

Grant Steering Wheel Adapter

I realize this topic has been fairly well discussed but please bare with me. My son gave me his Grant steering wheel that I would like to put on my 67 Alpine V w/adjustable column. I'd rather not sacrifice my original steering wheel (although it is in very poor condition) to fabricate an...
  3. T L Alfreno

Dash Pad from SS or SC ?

I'm ready to purchase a Dash Pad and wondering if there's a difference between the Dash Pad's that SS & SC sell? I recently gave Rick a rather large order and would like to divide my orders between Rick & Curt as much as possible.
  4. T L Alfreno

Conversion Software

After reading SIVAllan's rocker clearance thread.... For anyone that's interested in a conversion program. This link will direct you to very nice conversion program called "Convert". It's FreeWare and only 780kb so it downloads fast and doesn't take up much space. "Convert is a free and easy to...