• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. oldflotsam

Engine id

i have an engine (5 mains, so I assume 1725) that has , to me,a strange serial number. As near as I can tell, it is stamped “B395017287”. Any info for an old fart?
  2. oldflotsam

Pair Weber 34 ict $250

Matched pair 34 ict Webers $250.I bought these for my S3 but decided to go 2 barrel Sorry for delays in responding. Health Issues. I bought these about 10 years ago as rebuilt. They have NO CHOKES.they bolt on to the Alpine manifold. They require linkage and fuel line modifications.
  3. oldflotsam

2.8 bellhousing

Can anyone tell me what, if any, numbers are on a 2.8-t-4 bellhousing? I think there is one close by, but the guy who has it doesn't remember what it came off of. Wayne
  4. oldflotsam

Film by 15 year old.

If you haven't seen this, you should. http://www.youtube.com/v/ervaMPt4Ha0&autoplay=1 Wayne
  5. oldflotsam

S3 top covers

I will be fitting (correctly, this time, I hope) a new convertible top on my S3 this winter. It currently has a vinyl cover, which apparently was made to cover the incorrectly installed top while in the down position. My question is, can I use metal covers, or will I need a new vinyl cover like...
  6. oldflotsam

Dallas craigslist

email this posting to a friend dallas craigslist > motorcycles/scooters please flag with care: miscategorized prohibited spam/overpost best of craigslist Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order...
  7. oldflotsam

Sunbeam repair?

Anyone who could do this would make a good Sunbeam repairman. http://tinyurl.com/36qj7f Wayne
  8. oldflotsam

Autumn Gold

Met Eskles at Laguna Seca Saturday, and after seeing his Autumn Gold S3 GT decided maybe my old yellow S3 should return to it's original color. He has a really nice looking S3. Wayne
  9. oldflotsam

Laguna Seca

The Historic Races at Laguna Seca will be here August 17, 18, &19th. I noticed 4 Tigers, but no Alpines at all in the entries. I'll be flying into San Jose Wednesday the 16th. Some sight-seeing Thursday and Friday, Races on Saturday, back to Big D Monday morn. Anyone who likes old sports or...
  10. oldflotsam

Talbot Lotus Sunbeam

Has anyone seen this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8llqbAhLSGA Wayne
  11. oldflotsam

Membership?

I know membership will be discussed soon, but I can hardly wait to send money to someone. A board like this can't be free. Wayne